ORGANIC LAW OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (LOPD)
1. RIGHT TO INFORMATION AND PURPOSE
CESAR MAURI LOBA is clearly committed to compliance with Spanish regulations on protection of personal data and ensures full compliance with the obligations provided as well as the implementation of the security measures set out in Article 9 of Organic Law 15 / 1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December on protection of personal data (hereinafter RDLOPD).
- In compliance with the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 of the Data Protection Act, we inform that CESAR MAURI LOBA controller, a file duly registered with the General Registry of Data Protection, in which the personal data will be included you we provide, being subjected to controls and rules laid down in the Regulation on Security Measures.The address of the file is Carrer Sant Isidre, 4-2 C CONSTANTÍ (TARRAGONA).
- The purpose for which data are collected shall be to each individual case, but always will aim to manage the service provided by CESAR MAURI LOBA customer within the framework of the business relationship that unites them, send information and publicity about offers, promotions, recommendations and make new products based on the preferences of our customers.
2. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition (ARCO) and revocation of consent
Under the laws mentioned above the user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending postal mail to the following address: Carrer Sant Isidre, 4-2 C 43120 CONSTANTÍ (TARRAGONA).
The user may unsubscribe at any time from any of the subscription services provided in response to any email sent by CESAR MAURI LOBA and indicating in the subject "Unsubscribe".
3. Mandatory or optional INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the appropriate boxes and data entry fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms submitted, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill your request, by the provider, is voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to CESAR MAURI LOBA is true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
The data provided by users will be treated for any of the following purposes:
· Sending of commercial communications advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by CESAR MAURI LOBA and related to its products and services, or its partners or suppliers with which it has reached an agreement to promote. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
· Perform statistical studies.
· Processing orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available.
· To forward the newsletter on the website.
CESAR MAURI LOBA expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties, and always to conduct any transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal previously requested by holders . All requested information through the website are mandatory, as are necessary to provide optimal service to the user. If they are not provided all the facts, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to their needs.
Four. SECURITY MEASURES
Under Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, on Security Measures for automated and non-automated files with personal data and specified in accordance with Article 81 of RDLOPD, CESAR MAURI LOBA has adopted measures technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that question, confidentiality and privacy of the same nature and to avoid their loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.