Policy on the WEB COOKIES (LOPD-LSSICE)
Information about cookies
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as a local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, and to provide proper operation of the site.
By using these devices to the Web server to remind some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing pages on that server, username and password, you are most interested products, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent by the user are cookies analytical and advertising and affiliation, leaving exception of technical and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
On the types of cookies, there are five groups:
- Analytical Cookies collect information that is made use of the website.
- Social Cookies: those needed for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: allow you to track visitors from other sites with which the website provides an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- And behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information on personal preferences and user choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies are strictly necessary to use the website and for the provision of the service.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEB SITE
- cookieconsent_dismissed: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether it has accepted the installation of cookies. Expires in one year since the last update.
- _drt_: DoubleClick cookie used to provide relevant ads, expires after 12 hours.
- id: DoubleClick cookie used to provide relevant ads, expires after two years.
- test_cookie: Doubleclick cookies used to provide relevant ads. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- NID: cookie containing a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information such as your preferred language, the number of search results you want displayed per page (eg 10 or 20) and if you want the Google SafeSearch filter is on or off. Expires after six months.
- AKDC: PayPal cookie for managing user state. Expires in 30 minutes.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control function of unique visitors. The first time a user enters the site through a browser this cookie will be installed. When the user reenter the same web browser, the cookie deemed to be the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, you are considered another user. Expires in two years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request - the limitation of data collection on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
How to delete cookies BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
Four. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data ...
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty the cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing History", click Delete browsing history on exit. Section
Four. Select Delete Files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Choose Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
2. Next to "Details", click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Early active session
Four. Using the "Time range to clear" drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually in the preferences of Firefox, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Reset Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear History, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
Four. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
Cookies options to control how Opera handles and therefore its acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
See the documentation browser you have installed.